Landscapes and Landforms of Egypt : Landforms and Evolution / by Nabil Sayed Embabi.
- 1st ed. 2018.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Earth and Environmental Science (Springer-11646)
World geomorphological landscapes 2213-2090
World Geomorphological Landscapes, 2213-2090
1 online resource (XXII, 336 pages) : 181 illustrations, 122 illustrations in color.
- Local subjects:
- Geomorphology. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book provides a unique reference resource not only for geomorphologists, but for all Earth scientists. It shows how landforms vary enormously across Egypt, from high mountains to endless plains, and presents the vast heritage of forms that have developed under different climates. Richly illustrated with numerous plates and figures, it also includes a bibliography offering exhaustive coverage of the literature.
General characteristics of Egypt
The Nile Valley: An Egyptian Originated Valley.- The Nile Delta: A Million Years Complex Delta
The Great Sand Sea: The Largest Sand Sea in Egypt
The Great Selima Sand Sheet
The Qattara Depression: The Deepest Erosional Depression in Africa
The Dakhla and Kharga Depressions: The longest Prehistoric Heritage record in The Western Desert.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-65661-8 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|