IAEG/AEG Annual Meeting Proceedings, San Francisco, California, 2018-Volume 6 : Advances in Engineering Geology: Education, Soil and Rock Properties, Modeling / edited by Abdul Shakoor, Kerry Cato.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Earth and Environmental Science (Springer-11646)
1 online resource (XVII, 278 pages) : 175 illustrations, 148 illustrations in color.
- Geotechnical engineering.
- Local subjects:
- Geotechnical Engineering & Applied Earth Sciences. (search)
Natural Hazards. (search)
Environmental Engineering/Biotechnology. (search)
Remote Sensing/Photogrammetry. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book is one out of six IAEG XIII Congress and AEG 61st Annual Meeting proceeding volumes, and deals with topics related to the advances made in engineering geology with emphasis on education, soil and rock properties, and modeling. The theme of the IAEG/AEG Meeting, held in San Francisco from September 17-21, 2018, is Engineering Geology for a Sustainable World. The meeting proceedings analyze the dynamic role of engineering geology in our changing world. The meeting topics and subject areas of the six volumes are: Slope Stability: Case Histories, Landslide Mapping, Emerging Technologies; Geotechnical and Environmental Site Characterization; Mining, Aggregates, Karst; Dams, Tunnels, Groundwater Resources, Climate Change; Geologic Hazards: Earthquakes, Land Subsidence, Coastal Hazards, and Emergency Response; and Advances in Engineering Geology: Education, Soil and Rock Properties, Modeling. .
- Shakoor, Abdul, editor., Editor,
Cato, Kerry. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-93142-5 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|