Fuzzy Sets Theory Preliminary : Can a Washing Machine Think? / by Hao-Ran Lin, Bing-Yuan Cao, Yun-zhang Liao.
- 1st ed. 2018.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Engineering (Springer-11647)
1 online resource (XXV, 150 pages) : 39 illustrations, 4 illustrations in color.
- Computational intelligence.
- Local subjects:
- Computational Intelligence. (search)
Artificial Intelligence. (search)
Control and Systems Theory. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This basic book has been used at the middle schools in Shanghai, China for more than 10 years. The book presents carefully-selected contents in order to achieve the roles of enlightenment and popularization. It mainly includes：Chapter 1: Human Brains, Computers and Fuzzy Mathematics; Chapter 2: Matrix, Fuzzy Relations and Fuzzy Matrix; Chapter 3: Fuzzy Control; Chapter 4: Fuzzy Statistics and Fuzzy Probability and Chapter 5: Fuzzy Linear Programming. It includes at the end of each chapter concise, interesting and profound reading and thinking materials, and a certain amount of exercises so as to make it an informative and interesting textbook. This book can be used not only as a textbook in senior middle schools, and in vocational colleges, but also as a primer for individually learning fuzzy mathematics.
Human Brain, Computers and Fuzzy Mathematics
Matrix. Fuzzy Relations and Fuzzy Matrix
Fuzzy Statistics and Fuzzy Probability
Fuzzy Linear Programming.
- Cao, Bing-Yuan, author., Author,
Liao, Yun-zhang. author., Author,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-70749-5 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|