Green Technologies for the Oil Palm Industry / edited by Dominic C.Y. Foo, Mustafa Kamal Tun Abdul Aziz.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Energy (Springer-40367)
Green energy and technology 1865-3529
Green Energy and Technology, 1865-3529
1 online resource (XIV, 192 pages) : 78 illustrations, 62 illustrations in color.
- Biochemical engineering.
- Local subjects:
- Biochemical Engineering. (search)
Waste Management/Waste Technology. (search)
Plant Breeding/Biotechnology. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book reports the latest work on green technologies in palm oil milling processes, including new processes and various optimisation techniques. It covers the latest developments on palm oil milling process with new technologies, alternative solvent design, residual oil recovery, palm oil mill effluent treatment, palm biomass supply chain, as well as ecoindustrial park concept. The book is intended for industrial practitioners and academics interested in green technologies for palm oil milling processes.
- Computer-aided molecular design for alternative solvent for oil extraction from Palm Pressed Fibre
High vitamin oils through sub -critical water extraction process
Squalenes production though super-critical CO2
Solvent crystalisation for phospholipids
Simulation of palm oil milling processes
Numerical Methods to Estimate Biomass Calorifix Value via Biomass Characteristics Index
Economic Viability of Disruptive Technologies from Palm Oil Milling Processes. .
- Foo, Dominic C.Y. editor., Editor,
Tun Abdul Aziz, Mustafa Kamal. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-981-13-2236-5 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|