Oxford studies in early modern philosophy. Volume 9 / edited by Donald Rutherford.
- First edition.
- Oxford, United Kingdom : Oxford University Press, 2019.
- Oxford scholarship online.
Oxford scholarship online
1 online resource.
- Philosophy, Modern.
- Electronic books.
- This work presents a selection of the best current work in the history of early modern philosophy. It focuses on the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries - the extraordinary period of intellectual flourishing that begins, very roughly, with Descartes and his contemporaries and ends with Kant.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Rutherford, Donald, editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|