Voyages in the northern Pacific : narrative of several trading voyages from 1813 to 1818, between the northwest coast of America, the Hawaiian Islands and China, with a description of the Russian establishments on the northwest coast : interesting early account of Kamehameha's realm, manners and customs of the people, etc. : and sketch of a cruise in the service of the Independents of South America in 1819 / by Peter Corney ; with preface and appendix of valuable confirmatory letters prepared by Prof. W.D. Alexander.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- London literary gazette.
- Honolulu, Hawaii : Thos. G. Thrum, publisher, 1896.
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Maps and Travel Literature.
Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Maps and Travel Literature
1 online resource (x, 138, v pages)
- Hawaii -- Description and travel.
Pacific Coast (China) -- Description and travel.
Pacific Coast (Alaska) -- Description and travel.
Pacific Coast (North America) -- Description and travel.
Pacific Coast (South America) -- Description and travel.
Voyages and travels.
- "Reprinted from the London literary gazette of 1821."--Verso of title page.
Reproduction of the original from the Bryn Mawr College Library.
Reproduction of the original from the American Antiquarian Society.
- Local notes:
- CSOBYO050792928: Gift of Katharine E. McBride.
CSOBYO050792928: Scanned copy defective: pages 135-138 wanting.
- Alexander, W. D. (William De Witt), 1833-1913, writer of preface.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|