A Descriptive guide-book to the railway route between Boston and Burlington via Lowell and Concord : to which are added the routes to Wells River and Lake Winnipiseogee, and a guide to the White Mountains, with accurate maps of the country through which the Boston and Lowell, Nashua and Lowell, Concord, Northern, Vermont Central, Connecticut and Passumpsic Rivers, and Boston, Concord and Montreal railways are constructed, showing the entire route of each road.
- Boston : Snow and Wilder, 1850.
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Maps and Travel Literature.
Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Maps and Travel Literature
1 online resource (48 pages) : maps.
- Railroad travel -- New England.
Railroads -- New England.
New England -- Description and travel.
New England -- Guidebooks.
- Reproduction of the original from the American Antiquarian Society.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|