Narrative of the surveying voyage of H.M.S. Fly : commanded by Captain F.P. Blackwood, R.N., in Torres Strait, New Guinea, and other islands of the Eastern Archipelago, during the years 1842-1846 : together with an excursion into the interior of the eastern part of Java / by J. Beete Jukes, naturalist to the expedition, author of "Excursions in Newfoundland" ; published by permission of the Lords Commissioners of the Admiralty.
- London : T. and W. Boone, 1847.
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Maps and Travel Literature.
Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Maps and Travel Literature
1 online resource (2 volumes) : illustrations, folded maps, plan.
- Natural history -- Malay Archipelago.
Natural history -- Indonesia -- Java.
Malay Archipelago -- Description and travel.
Java (Indonesia) -- Description and travel.
- Reproduction of the original from the Bryn Mawr College Library.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Local notes:
- From the collection of Katharine E. McBride.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|