Roma beata : letters from the Eternal city / by Maud Howe, author of "A Newport Aquarelle," "The San Rosario Ranch," "Mammon," "Phillida," "Laura Bridgman," et cetera ; with illustrations from drawings by John Elliott and from photographs.
- Boston : Little, Brown, and Company, 1905.
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Maps and Travel Literature.
Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Maps and Travel Literature
1 online resource (362 pages, 11 unnumbered leaves of plates) : illustrations, music, portrait.
- Italy -- Description and travel.
Rome (Italy) -- Description and travel.
- Reproduction of the original from the Bryn Mawr College Library.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|