The Waldenses, or, Protestant valleys of Piedmont, Dauphiny, and the Ban de la Roche / by William Beattie, M.D., grad. of the Univ. of Edin., memb. of the Royal Coll. of Phys. London, of the Histor. Institute of France, phys. to H.R.H. the late Duke of Clarence, author of "Switzerland," "Scotland," "A residence in Germany," etc. ; illustrated by W.H. Bartlett, Esq., author of "Illustrations of Switzerland," etc., and W. Brockedon, memb. of the Acad. of Fine Arts at Rome and Florence, author of "The passes of the Alps," et cetera.
- Other Title:
- Protestant valleys of Piedmont, Dauphiny, and the Ban de la Roche
Waldenses, or, Vaudois of Piedmont
- London : George Virtue, MDCCCXXXVIII.
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Maps and Travel Literature.
Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Maps and Travel Literature
1 online resource (216 pages, 68 unnumbered leaves of plates (1 folded)) : illustrations, map, portrait.
Piedmont (Italy) -- Description and travel.
Dauphiné Alps (France) -- Description and travel.
- Text in English; appendix and some notes in French.
- The Waldenses
Situation, extent, and boundaries
Valleys of Luzern and Pelice
Valleys of Rora and Angrogne
Valley of St. Martin
Return of the exiles
Valleys of Dauphiny
Ban de la Roche.
- Added, engraved title page.
Reproduction of the original from the Bryn Mawr College Library.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Bartlett, W. H. (William Henry), 1809-1854, illustrator.
Brockedon, William, 1787-1854, illustrator.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|