Paris and its environs : an illustrated handbook / edited by Thomas Forester, author of "Norway in 1848-49," "Norway and its scenery, an illustrated handbook," "Rambles in Corsica and Sardinia," et cetera.
- London : Henry G. Bohn, MDCCCLIX.
- Bohn's illustrated library
Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Maps and Travel Literature.
Bohn's illustrated library
Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Maps and Travel Literature
1 online resource (xiii, 448 pages, 28 unnumbered leaves of plates) : illustrations (some color)
- Paris (France) -- Description and travel.
- Engravings on plates are based on paintings by Thomas Allom, J.M.W. Turner, and Eugene Lami.
Reproduction of the original from the Bryn Mawr College Library.
- Forester, Thomas, editor.
Allom, Thomas, 1804-1872, artist.
Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851, artist.
Lami, Eugène Louis, 1800-1890, artist.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|