Information Security Management Principles [electronic resource] : An ISEB Certificate
- Swindon : British Computer Society, 2008.
1 online resource (216 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Computer networks -- Security measures.
Computer security -- Management.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- How safe is your information? Commercial, personal and sensitive information is very hard to keep secure and technological solutions are not the only answer. Information security is largely a management issue and this book outlines the key management techniques for securing data.
- Copyright; Contents; List of Figures and Tables; Authors; Acknowledgements; Abbreviations; Preface; 1 Information Security Principles; 2 Information Risk; 3 Information Security Framework; 4 Information Security Controls; Index; Back Cover
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 186-188) and index.
- Alexander, David.
British Computer Society Staff Content Provider
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|