Angola and the River Congo / by Joachim John Monteiro, associate of the Royal School of Mines, and corresponding member of the Zoological Society ; with map and illustrations.
- London : Macmillan and Company, 1875.
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Maps and Travel Literature.
Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Maps and Travel Literature
1 online resource (2 volumes) : illustrations, map.
- Monteiro, Joachim John -- Travel -- Angola.
Angola -- Description and travel.
Angola -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.
Congo River -- Description and travel.
- Vol. 1: viii, , 305 pages, 9 leaves of plates ; volume 2: iv, , 340 pages,  leaves of plates.
Illustrations "Drawn on wood by Mr. Edward Fielding; the views from the sketches by Mrs. Monteiro, and from photographs; the implements, &c., from the originals."--V. 1, pages .
"Printed by William Clowes and Sons"--Title page verso.
Numerous unnumbered plates throughout.
Reproduction of the original from the Bryn Mawr College Library.
- Fielding, Edward, illustrator.
Monteiro, Rose, illustrator.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|