Overland explorations in Siberia, northern Asia, and the great Amoor River country : incidental notices of Manchooria, Mongolia, Kamschatka, and Japan : with map and plan of an overland telegraph around the world, via Behring's Strait and Asiatic Russia to Europe / by Major Perry McD. Collins, commercial agent of the United States of America for the Amoor River, Asiatic Russia.
- Other Title:
- Voyage down the Amoor
- New York : D. Appleton and Company, 1864.
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Maps and Travel Literature.
Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Maps and Travel Literature
1 online resource (467 pages, 5 unnumbered leaves of plates (1 folded)) : illustrations, map.
- Siberia (Russia) -- Description and travel.
Amur River Valley (China and Russia) -- Description and travel.
- First edition published in 1860 under title: "A voyage down the Amoor."
Reproduction of the original from the American Antiquarian Society.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|