Certain delightful English towns : with glimpses of the pleasant country between / [by] W.D. Howells ; illustrated.
- New York ; London : Harper and Brothers publishers, 1906.
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Maps and Travel Literature.
Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Maps and Travel Literature
1 online resource (v, 289 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 48 leaves of plates) : illustrations.
- England -- Description and travel.
- The landing of a pilgrim at Plymouth
Twenty-four hours at Exeter
A fortnight in Bath
A country town and a country house
Afternoons in Wells and Bristol
By way of Southampton to London
In Folkestone out of season
Kentish neighborhoods, including Canterbury
The charm of Chester
Malvern among her hills
Shrewsbury by way of Worcester and Hereford
Northampton and the Washington country.
- Reproduction of the original from the Bryn Mawr College Library.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|