Food & cookery and the catering world : a magazine devoted to the art of cookery, gastronomy, & domestic sciences : official organ of the Universal Cookery & Food Association. Vol. XIV, 1910 / founded and edited by C. Herman Senn, G.C.A., A.J.I.
- 1910 /
London : Universal Cookery & Food Association, 1910.
- Food and drink in history.
Food and drink in history
1 online resource (1 volume (620 pages)) : illustrations (black and white, and colour).
- Cooking -- Periodicals.
Food -- Periodicals.
- Articles, illustrations and photos, adverts, menus, list of hotels and restaurants. Information about the association, obituaries, profiles on chefs, etc.
- AMDigital Reference: BLL01002248084.
"Note: Please note that some of the metadata for this document has been drawn from the catalogue of The British Library."--Home page.
12 issues bound into a single volume.
Description based on online resource; title from scanned document's title page (viewed on December 11, 2019).
- Senn, Charles Herman, 1862-1934, editor.
Universal Cookery & Food Association, issuing body.
Adam Matthew Digital (Firm), digitiser.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|