Mexican recetario [Mexican cookbook] : Manuscript Cookbook 0.
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2019.
1 online resource
- Language of resource: Spanish.
- Description: Small red notebook containing approximately 150 Mexican recipes. The cover states the notebook belonged to Eloisa L. de Marquez. Notable recipes include: tamales, atole de venado, flan de vainilla y leche, cajeta de Celaya, flan de naranja, roscon de almendra, consome. Vendor states that the manuscript was found in Mexico City.
- Date span of material: n.d.
AMDigital Reference: TX716.M4 M4853 1920.
Description based on online resource (viewed on November 19, 2019).
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm), digitiser.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|