Economics III: fishing, hunting and technology : Diary; Ephemera; Correspondence 1930-1934.
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2019.
1 online resource
- Text in English, Bemba.
- Description: Notes by Audrey Richards and other authors on fishing, hunting and technology concerning general notes on fishing; methods of fishing; the Buba poison method; fishing rights; essay referring to fishing communities along the Chambesi; fishing on Lake Bangweulu; list of Bemba words for fish; hunting: net-hunting and the associated myth and ritual; hunting horns; elephant hunting: methods and economic and sociological aspects, and associated rituals; a letter to Lorna Gore-Browne from Entebbe, Uganda about different species of birds; notes on huts and hut building; notes and diagrams showing construction details; dimensions of huts; village layout and hut floor plans; notes on the manufacturing of bark-cloth, pottery, copper; Bemba drums and commonly used rhythms; fire-making and notes on the ritual use of an iron-stand.
- AMDigital Reference: RICHARDS/1/19.
Description based on online resource (viewed on November 19, 2019).
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm), digitiser.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|