Displaced Persons Act of 1948 : P.L. 774 -- 80th Cong., Ch. 647 -- 2d Sess.
- Other Title:
- HeinOnline index title: Legislative history of the Displaced Persons Act of 1948 : P.L. 80-774 : 62 Stat. 1009 : Ch. 647, 2d Sess. : June 25, 1948
Public Law 80-774, 62 Stat. 1009
- [Washington, D.C.] : [Covington and Burling], 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. federal legislative history library
Immigration law & policy in the U.S
HeinOnline U.S. federal legislative history library
HeinOnline core collection
HeinOnline immigration law & policy in the U.S
1 online resource (1 volume (various pagings))
- United States. Displaced Persons Act of 1948 -- Legislative history.
Emigration and immigration law -- United States.
Refugees -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- United States.
World War, 1939-1945 -- Refugees.
- Electronic books
- "An Act: To authorize for a limited period of time the admission into the United States of certain European displaced persons for permanent residence, and for other purposes.": document numbers 1
"Public Law No. 774, approved June 25, 1948."
Description based on PDF title page, viewed February 19, 2016
©2016 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Covington & Burling, compiler.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|