Improving the nation's criminal justice system : findings and results from state and local program evaluations / Bureau of Justice Assistance.
- Washington, DC : U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Assistance, 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Core collection
Criminal justice in America: U.S. Attorney General opinions, reports and publications
Effective programs monograph; no. 1
Monograph (United States. Bureau of Justice Assistance)
HeinOnline core collection
HeinOnline criminal justice in America: U.S. Attorney General opinions, reports and publications
Effective programs monograph ; no. 1
- Government document
1 online resource (vii, 51 pages)
- Criminals -- Rehabilitation -- United States.
Criminals -- Rehabilitation -- United States -- Evaluation.
Criminal justice, Administration of -- United States.
Violent crimes -- United States -- Prevention.
- Electronic books.
- "Prepared by Justice Research and Statistics Association, under grant number 95-DD-BX-K011"--Page 2 of cover
Description based on PDF title page, viewed April 11, 2017
©2017 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- United States. Bureau of Justice Assistance. issuing body, sponsoring body.
Justice Research and Statistics Association, author.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|