Indian tribal good governance practices as they relate to economic development : hearing before the Committee on Indian Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress first session on to provide information on Indian tribal governance practices as they relate to economic development, July 18, 2001, Washington, DC.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2002
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- United States. Congress. Senate. S. hrg.; 107-100
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline American Indian law collection
S. hrg. ; 107-100
U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
American Indian law collection
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 170 pages) : illustrations
- Tribal government -- United States.
Indians of North America -- Economic conditions.
Indian business enterprises -- United States.
Economic development projects -- United States.
- Legislative hearings.
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Indian Affairs."
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed July 3, 2013
©2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|