Reorganization within the BIA : hearing before the Committee on Indian Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session on proposed reorganization of major agencies and functions related to Indian trust reform matters within the Department of the Interior, March 10, 2004, Washington, DC.
- Other Title:
- Reorganization within the Bureau of Indian Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2004
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- United States. Congress. Senate. S. hrg.; 108-466
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline American Indian law collection
S. hrg. ; 108-466
U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
American Indian law collection
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 82 pages) : illustrations
- United States. Department of the Interior -- Reorganization.
United States. Bureau of Indian Affairs -- Reorganization.
United States. Office of Special Trustee for American Indians -- Officials and employees.
- Legislative hearings.
- Description based on PDF title page, viewed March 25, 2013
©2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|