Communism versus international law : today's clash of ideals / by Ann Van Wynen Thomas ; foreword by Robert G. Storey.
- Dallas : Southern Methodist University Press, 1953
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, [between 2009 and 2013]
- History of international law
HeinOnline history of international law
1 online resource (xiv, 145 pages)
- International law.
- Electronic books.
- Ethical and moral nature of international law
International law and natural law, Christianity, democracy
Basal relation of concepts to international law
Soviet ideological impact on international law
Revitalization of ethical and moral bases of international law
The efficacy of mid-twentieth-century international law
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 99-136) and index
Description based on print version record
©2011 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|