Captains and mariners of early Maryland / by Raphael Semmes.
- Baltimore : The Johns Hopkins Press, 1937
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- American Indian law collection
HeinOnline American Indian law collection
1 online resource (xvi, 856 pages)
- Indians of North America -- Maryland.
Maryland -- History -- Colonial period, approximately 1600-1775.
- Electronic books.
- Accounts of experiences of seventeenth century Maryland colonists, interwoven with quoted statements from the colonists themselves, based on original source material
- "Bibliographical notes for chapters one to twenty-six": pages -816. "Bibliography of sources, books, and articles in periodicals": pages -825
Description based on PDF title page, viewed February 4, 2020
©2020 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|