A manual of the law applicable to corporations generally : including, also, general rules of law peculiar to banks, railroads, religious societies, municipal bodies, and voluntary associations, as determined by the leading courts of England and the United States / by Charles T. Boone.
- Other Title:
- Half title: Manual of the law of corporations
- San Francisco : Bancroft-Whitney and Company, 1887
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
HeinOnline legal classics library
1 online resource (xvii, 600 pages)
- Corporation law -- United States.
Corporation law -- Great Britain.
- Electronic books.
- Includes index
Description based on PDF title page, viewed February 3, 2020
©2020 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|