Issues of Indian health and health care reform : hearing before the Committee on Indian Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Third Congress, second session, on the national health care reform and its implications for New Mexico Indian health programs at the reservation and at the urban level, April 8, 1994, Shiprock, NM.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1994
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- United States. Congress. Senate. S. hrg.; 103-761
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline American Indian law collection
S. hrg. ; 103-761
U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
American Indian law collection
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 309 pages) : illustrations
- Health care reform -- United States.
Indians of North America -- Medical care -- New Mexico.
- Legislative hearings.
- Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed August 5, 2012
©2012 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|