Constitution and by-laws of the Te-Moak Bands of Western Shoshone Indians, Nevada : approved August 24, 1938.
- Standardized Title:
- Constitution and By-laws (1938)
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1938
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- American Indian law collection
HeinOnline American Indian law collection
- Government document
1 online resource (9 pages)
- Constitutions -- Te-Moak Tribe of Western Shoshone Indians of Nevada.
By-laws -- Te-Moak Tribe of Western Shoshone Indians of Nevada.
Law -- Te-Moak Tribe of Western Shoshone Indians of Nevada.
Shoshoni Indians -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Nevada.
Shoshoni Indians -- Politics and government.
Indians of North America -- Nevada -- Politics and government.
- Electronic books.
- At head of title: United States Department of the Interior, Office of Indian Affairs
Description based on print version
©2012 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- United States. Office of Indian Affairs.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|