Constitution and by-laws of the Native Village of Minto, Alaska : ratified December 30, 1939.
- Standardized Title:
- Constitution and By-laws (1939)
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1940
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- American Indian law collection
HeinOnline American Indian law collection
- Government document
1 online resource (4 pages)
- Constitutions -- Native Village of Minto.
By-laws -- Native Village of Minto.
Law -- Native Village of Minto.
Eskimos -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Alaska.
Eskimos -- Politics and government.
Eskimos -- Alaska -- Politics and government.
Indians of North America -- Alaska -- Politics and government.
- Electronic books.
- At head of title: United States Department of the Interior, Office of Indian Affairs
Description based on print version
©2012 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- United States. Office of Indian Affairs.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|