In the Supreme Court of the United States, Michigan, et al., petitioners, v. Environmental Protection Agency, et al., respondents : Utility Air Regulatory Group, petitioner, v. Environmental Protection Agency, et al., respondents : National Mining Association, petitioner, v. Environmental Protection Agency, et al., respondents : on writs of certiorari to the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit : brief of the state and local government respondents / Maura Healey [and 22 others].
- Other Title:
- HeinOnline index title: Michigan, et al., petitioners, v. Environmental Protection Agency, et al., respondents : brief of the state and local government respondents
- [United States] : Cockle Legal Briefs, 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Subject compilation of state laws
HeinOnline subject compilation of state laws
1 online resource ([i], xi, 46 pages)
- United States. Clean Air Amendments of 1970 -- Cases.
Environmental monitoring -- Law and legislation -- Costs -- United States -- States -- Cases.
Power-plants -- Law and legislation -- United States -- States -- Cases.
Air -- Pollution -- Law and legislation -- United States -- States -- Cases.
- Electronic books.
- The question presented is whether the EPA was required to consider the costs of regulation when it made its threshold determination to regulate hazardous air pollutants from power plants
- "Nos. 14-46, 14-47, 14-49."
"February 25, 2015"--Page 44
"Table of cited authorities": pages iv-xi
Description based on PDF title page, viewed July 14, 2015
©2016 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Michigan, petitioner.
United States. Environmental Protection Agency. respondent.
Utility Air Regulatory Group, petitioner.
National Mining Association (U.S.), petitioner.
United States. Court of Appeals (District of Columbia Circuit).
United States. Supreme Court.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|