Constitution and by-laws for the Big Valley Band of Pomo Indians of the Big Valley Rancheria, California : approved January 15, 1936.
- Standardized Title:
- Constitution and By-laws (1936)
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1936
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- American Indian law collection
HeinOnline American Indian law collection
- Government document
1 online resource (5 pages)
- Constitutions -- California -- Big Valley Band of Pomo Indians of the Big Valley Rancheria.
By-laws -- California -- Big Valley Band of Pomo Indians of the Big Valley Rancheria.
Law -- California -- Big Valley Band of Pomo Indians of the Big Valley Rancheria.
Pomo Indians -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- California.
Pomo Indians -- Politics and government.
Indians of North America -- California -- Politics and government.
- Electronic books.
- At head of title: United States. Department of the Interior. Office of Indian Affairs
Description based on PDF title page, viewed December 8, 2011
©2011 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- United States. Office of Indian Affairs.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|