Christianity opposed to the 'death penalty' : addressed to the editor and readers of the Providence Journal, and to all professed ministers of the Gospel, who plead divine authority for the shedding of human blood.
- Providence : Knowles, Anthony and Company, 1852
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- History of capital punishment
HeinOnline history of capital punishment
1 online resource (16 pages)
- Capital punishment -- Religious aspects -- Christianity.
- Electronic books.
- Attributed to Thomas Robinson Hazard. Cf. NUC pre-1956 imprints
Description based on PDF cover title, viewed June 22, 2017
©2017 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|