Treasury, Postal Service and General Government Appropriations Act, 1991 : P.L. 101-509, 104 Stat 1389, November 5, 1990.
- Other Title:
- HeinOnline index title: Legislative history of the Treasury, Postal Service and General Government Appropriations Act, 1991 P.L. 101-509
104 Stat 1389
P.L. 101-509, 104 Stat 1389
Public Law 101-509
- [Washington, D.C.] : [Arnold and Porter], 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. federal legislative history library
HeinOnline U.S. federal legislative history library
HeinOnline core collection
1 online resource (3 volumes (various pagings))
- United States. Treasury, Postal Service, and General Government Appropriations Act, 1991 -- Legislative history.
United States. Department of the Treasury -- Appropriations and expenditures.
United States Postal Service -- Appropriations and expenditures.
United States. Executive Office of the President -- Appropriations and expenditures.
United States -- Appropriations and expenditures, 1991.
- Electronic books
- "An Act: Making appropriations for the Treasury Department, the United States Postal Service, the Executive Office of the President, and certain Independent Agencies, for the fiscal year ending September 30, 1991, and for other purposes.": [volume] 1, document numbers 1
Description based on PDF title page, viewed October 29, 2014
©2014 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Arnold & Porter, compiler.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|