Reduction in reserve ratio for Federal Reserve notes and deposits : hearing before the Committee on Banking and Currency, United States Senate, Seventy-ninth Congress, first session on S. 510, a bill to amend sections 11 (c) and 16 of the Federal Reserve Act, as amended, and for other purposes, February 20, 28 and March 7, 1945.
- Washington : United States Government Printing Office, 1945
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Taxation & economic reform in America
Taxation and Economic Reform in America (Buffalo N.Y.)
HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 99 pages) : illustrations
- Bank notes -- United States.
Federal Reserve banks.
Banking law -- United States.
- Electronic books
- Description based on PDF title page, viewed November 2, 2019
©2019 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|