The history of the rebellion : rais'd against His Majesty King George I, by the friends of the popish pretender : containing an account of the settlement of the succession to the crown of Great-Britain, in the illustrious family of Hanover, and the Tory scheme to defeat it, during the last four years of the late Queen Anne ; of His Majesty's happy accession, the rebellious consipracy form'd by his enemies, and the execution thereof ; both by the High-Church mobs, on pretence of the Church's danger under His Majesty's administration, and by the open rebellion, which is here exposed in all parts, from its first rise to its final extinction / by Peter Rae.
- Standardized Title:
- History of the late rebellion
- 2nd edition, to which is now added, a collection of original letters, and authentic papers, relating to that rebellion
- London : Printed for A. Millar, 1746
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, [between 2009 and 2013]
- Selden Society publications & English legal history
HeinOnline Selden Society publications & English legal history
1 online resource (xvi, 487 pages)
- Jacobite Rebellion, 1715 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- George I, 1714-1727 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1714-1727 -- Early works to 1800.
- Electronic books.
- First published in 1718 under title: The history of the late rebellion
Includes bibliographical references and index
Description based on print version record
©2012 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|