Treaty with the Cherokee, 1804.
- Standardized Title:
- Articles of a Treaty Between the United States of America and the Cherokee Indians (1804 October 24)
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- American Indian law collection
HeinOnline American Indian law collection
1 online resource
- Cherokee Nation -- Treaties.
Cherokee Indians -- Government relations.
Cherokee Indians -- Legal status, laws, etc.
Indians of North America -- Treaties.
- Electronic books.
- Articles of a treaty between the United States of America and the Cherokee Indians-- HeinOnline description
- "Treaty Number: NAM000033."
Treaty date: 10/24/1804
Extracted from: United States. Public statutes at large of the United States of America. Boston : Charles C. Little and James Brown, 1845-1867
Extracted from: United States. Indian affairs : laws and treaties / compiled and edited by Charles J. Kappler. Washington : Government Printing Office, 1903-1971
Description based on HeinOnline treaty summary, viewed March 12, 2020
©2020 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- United States, participant in treaty.
Cherokee Nation, participant in treaty.
- Contained In:
- United States. Public statutes at large of the United States of America. Volume 7.
United States. Indian affairs. Volume 2.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|