Better design, better elections / Lawrence Norden with Whitney Quesenbery and David C. Kimball.
- [New York, New York] : Brennan Center for Justice at New York University School of Law, 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Brennan Center for Justice publications at NYU School of Law
HeinOnline Brennan Center for Justice publications at NYU School of Law
1 online resource (48 pages) : illustrations
- Elections -- United States -- Equipment and supplies.
Elections -- United States -- Management.
Voting-machines -- United States -- Reliability.
Ballot -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- "This report continues the work of Better ballots, dealing with a few of the biggest design flaws in the elections of 2008 and 2010. Unlike Better ballots, which only discussed Election Day ballots, this report also includes voting machine error messages, provisional and absentee ballot envelopes, and voter education materials"--Page 3
Includes bibliographical references (pages 45-48)
Description based on PDF cover title page, viewed December 14, 2016
©2016 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Quesenbery, Whitney, author.
Kimball, David C., 1966- author.
Brennan Center for Justice, issuing body.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|