Tacna-Arica arbitration : notes on the Peruvian case and appendix : submitted with the counter case of the Republic of Chile to the President of the United States as arbitrator, under the provisions of the protocol and supplementary agreement entered into between Chile and Peru at Washington on July 20, 1922.
- Other Title:
- Notes on the Peruvian case and appendix
- [Washington, D.C.?] : [publisher not identified], 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- History of international law
HeinOnline history of international law
1 online resource (173 pages)
- Tacna-Arica question.
Chile -- Boundaries -- Peru.
Peru -- Boundaries -- Chile.
- Electronic books.
- Description based on PDF title page, viewed December 12, 2016
©2016 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Peru. Arbitration between Peru and Chile.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|