Report of the Senate Impeachment Trial Committee on the Articles against Judge Alcee L. Hastings. Part 3A, Exhibits admitted into evidence : hearings before the Senate Impeachment Trial Committee, United States Senate, One Hundred First Congress, first session on the articles of impeachment against Judge Alcee L. Hastings, a judge of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, for high crimes and misdemeanors.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1989
- Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- United States. Congress. Senate. S. hrg.; 101-194
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 101-194, pt. 3A
HeinOnline world trials
U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
World trials library
- Government document
1 online resource (xii, 1692 pages) : illustrations
- Hastings, Alcee L. -- Impeachment.
Trials (Impeachment) -- United States.
Judges -- United States -- Discipline.
- Electronic books
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche
Shipping list numbers: 89-654-P
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed November 17, 2014
©2014 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|