History, jurisdiction, and summary of legislative activities of the United States Senate, Committee on Indian Affairs during the One Hundred Ninth Congress 2005-2006.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2008
- Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- S. prt.; 109-88
U.S. Congressional documents. Committee prints
American Indian law collection
S. prt. ; 109-88
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Committee prints
HeinOnline American Indian law collection
- Government document
1 online resource (ii, 18 pages)
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs (1993- ) -- History.
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs (1993- ) -- Powers and duties.
United States. Congress. Senate -- Committees -- History.
Indians of North America -- Legal status, laws, etc.
Indians of North America -- Government relations.
- Electronic books.
- At head of title: 109th Congress, Committee print
"Printed for the use of the Committee on Indian Affairs."
Description based on PDF title page, viewed November 12, 2014
©2014 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|