Bureau of Indian Affairs reorganization. Part I, Hearing held in Washington, DC, January 27, 1993 : oversight hearing before the Subcommittee on Native American Affairs of the Committee on Natural Resources, House of Representatives, One Hundred Third Congress, first session on 1992 report of the Joint Tribal/BIA/DOI Advisory Task Force on the Bureau of Indian Affairs Reorganization to the Secretary of the Interior and Appropriations Committees.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1993
- Washington DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
American Indian law collection
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline American Indian law collection
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 203 pages) : illustrations
- United States. Bureau of Indian Affairs -- Reorganization.
Joint Tribal/BIA/DOI Advisory Task Force on the Bureau of Indian Affairs Reorganization (U.S.). 1992 report of the Joint Tribal/BIA/DOI Advisory Task Force .
Indians of North America -- Government relations.
- Electronic books
- "Serial no. 103-1."
Description based on PDF title page, viewed December 26, 2013
©2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|