Export Control Act of 1949 -- amendment : P.L. 89-63, 79 Stat. 209, June 30, 1965.
- Other Title:
- HeinOnline index title: Legislative history of the Export Control Act of 1949 Amendments, 1965 : P.L. 89-63 : 79 Stat. 209 : June 30, 1965
P.L. 89-63, 79 Stat. 209
Public Law 89-63
- [Washington, D.C.] : [Covington and Burling], 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. federal legislative history library
HeinOnline U.S. federal legislative history library
HeinOnline core collection
1 online resource (1 volume (various pagings))
- United States. Export Control Act of 1949.
Export controls -- United States.
United States -- Commercial policy.
- Electronic books
- "An Act: To provide for continuation of authority for regulation of exports, and for other purposes.": document numbers 1
Description based on PDF title page, viewed January 22, 2016
©2015 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Covington & Burling, compiler.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|