Legislative history of the National War Agencies Appropriation Act of 1944 P.L. 139 H.R. 2968.
- Other Title:
- National War Agencies Appropriation Act, 1944 : Public Law 139 - 78th Congress, Ch. 228 - 1st session, (H.R. 2968), approved July 12, 1943
Public Law 139
P. L. 78-139
Public Law 78-139
- [Washington, D.C.] : [Federal Works Agency], 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. federal legislative history library
HeinOnline U.S. federal legislative history library
HeinOnline core collection
1 online resource (3 volumes, various pagings)
- United States. National War Agencies Appropriation Act, 1944 -- Legislative history.
United States. War Department -- Appropriations and expenditures.
World War, 1939-1945 -- Finance -- United States.
United States -- Appropriations and expenditures, 1944.
- Legislative histories.
- "An Act: Making appropriations for war agencies in the Executive Office of the President for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1944, and for other purposes.": volume 3, document numbers 1
Description based on HeinOnline index screen, viewed December 4, 2013
©2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- United States. Federal Works Agency. issuing body.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|