The U.N. Oil-for-Food Program : the inevitable failure of U.N. sanctions : hearing before the Subcommittee on National Security, Emerging Threats, and International Relations of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, first session, April 12, 2005.
- Other Title:
- UN Oil for Food Program
United Nations Oil for Food Program
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, 2005
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
United Nations law collection
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline United Nations law collection
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 193 pages) : illustrations
- United Nations. Oil-for-Food Program -- Corrupt practices.
Economic sanctions -- Iraq.
- Electronic books.
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche
"Serial no. 109-43."
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed May 8, 2013
©2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|