Crow Settlement Act : hearing before the Select Committee on Indian Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Second Congress, second session on S. 2833, to resolve the 107th meridian boundary dispute between the Crow Indian Tribe, the Northern Cheyenne Indian Tribe and the United States and various other issues pertaining to the Crow Indian Reservation, July 23, 1992, Washington, DC.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1992
- Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- United States. Congress. Senate. S. hrg.; 102-869
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline American Indian law collection
S. hrg. ; 102-869
U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
American Indian law collection
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 153 pages) : illustrations
- Indian reservations -- Montana.
Cheyenne Indians -- Reservations.
Northern Cheyenne Tribe of the Northern Cheyenne Indian Reservation, Montana.
Crow Indian Reservation (Mont.) -- Boundaries.
Northern Cheyenne Indian Reservation (Mont.) -- Boundaries.
- Electronic books
- Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed March 3, 2016
©2016 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|