Transportation appropriations FY95 : legislative history : Public Law 103-331, 108 Stat. 2471, 103rd Congress, H.R. 4556, September 30, 1994.
- Other Title:
- HeinOnline index title: Legislative history of the transportation appropriations for fiscal year 1995, P.L. 103-331
Transportation appropriations fiscal year 1995
Public Law 103-331, 108 Stat. 2471
- [Philadelphia] : [Pepper Hamilton], 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. federal legislative history library
HeinOnline U.S. federal legislative history library
HeinOnline core collection
1 online resource (1 volume (various pagings))
- United States. Department of Transportation -- Appropriations and expenditures -- Legislative history.
Transportation -- Law and legislation -- United States -- Legislative history.
United States -- Appropriations and expenditures, 1995 -- Legislative history.
- Electronic books
- "An Act: Making appropriations for the Department of Transportation and related agencies for the fiscal year ending September 30, 1995, and for other purposes.": Document numbers 1
Description based on PDF title page, viewed January 2, 2020
©2020 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Pepper Hamilton, compiler.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|