Award pronounced by His Majesty King George V as "amiable compositeur" between the United States of America and the Republic of Chile in the matter of the Alsop claim : London, July 5, 1911.
- Other Title:
- Alsop award
- Washington : [Government Printing Office], 1911
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- History of international law
HeinOnline history of international law
- Government document
1 online resource (32 pages)
- Alsop claim.
United States -- Claims vs. Chile.
- Electronic books.
- Description based on PDF title page, viewed December 8, 2013
©2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|