Convention on Chemical Weapons (Treaty doc. 103-21) : hearing before the Committee on Foreign Relations, United States Senate, One Hundred Fourth Congress, second session, March 13, 21, 28, 1996.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1996
- Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- United States. Congress. Senate. S. hrg.; 104-668
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline world treaty library
HeinOnline core collection
HeinOnline U.S. treaties and agreements library
S. hrg. ; 104-668
U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
World treaty library
U.S. treaties and agreements library
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 185 pages)
- Convention on the Prohibition of the Development, Production, Stockpiling, and Use of Chemical Weapons and on Their Destruction (1993 January 13).
Chemical warfare (International law).
Chemical arms control.
- Electronic books
- Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed October 22, 2012
©2012 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|