Continuing problems in USDA's enforcement of the Humane Methods of Slaughter Act : hearing before the Subcommittee on Domestic Policy of the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, second session, March 4, 2010.
- Other Title:
- Continuing problems in United States Department of Agriculture's enforcement of the Humane Methods of Slaughter Act
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2010
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
Animal studies: law, welfare and rights
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline animal studies: law, welfare and rights
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 120 pages) : illustrations
- Slaughtering and slaughter-houses -- Government policy -- United States.
Animal welfare -- United States.
Animal industry -- Government policy -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- Shipping list numbers: 2011-0347-P
Includes bibliographical references
"Serial no. 111-136."
Description based on PDF title page, viewed October 22, 2012
©2012 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|