Wild Free-Roaming Horse and Burros Act of 1971 : hearing before the Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, United States Senate, Ninety-third Congress, second session on the administration of Public Law 92-195--the Wild Free-Roaming Horse and Burros Protection Act of 1971, June 26, 1974.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1974
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
Animal studies: law, welfare and rights
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline animal studies: law, welfare and rights
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 140 pages)
- Horses -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Wild burros -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Public lands -- United States.
- Electronic books
- Description based on PDF title page, viewed January 28, 2014
©2014 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|