Treaty with the Shoshoni--Northwestern Bands, 1863.
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- American Indian law collection
HeinOnline American Indian law collection
1 online resource
- Northwestern Band of the Shoshone Nation -- Treaties.
Shoshoni Indians -- Government relations.
Shoshoni Indians -- Legal status, laws, etc.
Indians of North America -- Treaties.
- Electronic books.
- Articles of agreement made at Box Elder in Utah Territory, this thirtieth day of July, A. D one thousand eight hundred and sixty-three, by and between the United States of America, represented by Brigadier-General P Edward Connor, commanding the military district of Utah, and James Duane Doty, commissioner, and the northwestern bands of Shoshonee Indians, represented by their chiefs and warriors-- HeinOnline description
- "Treaty Number: NAM000344."
Treaty date: 7/30/1863
Extracted from: United States. Statutes at large, treaties, and proclamations of the United States of America. Boston : Little, Brown and Company, 1863-1869
Extracted from: United States. Indian affairs : laws and treaties / compiled and edited by Charles J. Kappler. Washington : Government Printing Office, 1903-1971
Description based on HeinOnline treaty summary, viewed March 12, 2020
©2020 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Northwestern Band of the Shoshone Nation, participant in treaty.
- Contained In:
- United States. Statutes at large, treaties, and proclamations of the United States of America. Volume 13.
United States. Indian affairs. Volume 2.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|